We are aware of the changes to the mask mandates and will slowly be transitioning from our curbside service.
We are allowing 1 escorted client per appointment back inside with their pets.
1. Limit to one owner in the building with your pet. The exception will be for euthanasia appointments.
2. Face coverings will be REQUIRED at ALL TIMES inside the hospital.
3. If you are sick, or have been sick within the last 10 days, we ask that you reschedule your appointment or have someone else bring your pet to the appointment.
4. Please call our office upon arrival for your appointment and remain in your vehicle in one of the numbered parking spots. Our staff will check you in over the phone and then will call you, or come get you, to escort you into the building to an exam room.
5. We will be limiting the time that our team is in the room and your pet may be taken to our treatment area to complete the exam and/or treatment. If further time is needed to discuss the appointment, a follow up call may be necessary.
6. We will let you know when they are ready to have you proceed to the check out, please DO NOT exit the room until that time. After checking out, we ask that you promptly exit the building. .
7. If you are picking up a medication/food, picking up a surgery patient, or dropping of a fecal/urine sample please remain in your vehicle and call to let us know that you are here. This is still being done via curbside to limit the number of clients in the lobby.
***ONLY CLIENTS BEING ESCORTED IN BY AN EMPLOYEE, WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING. ALL OTHERS WILL BE ASKED TO RETURN TO THEIR VEHICLE AND CALL US. If you are not able/willing to follow the above guidelines, you will be asked to remain outside, and we will be more than happy to continue with our curbside service or reschedule your appointment.***